Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Walking dead....where the Zombies are!

Lately I have been really into Zombie movies, comics, books and games. I dont even know why, but with that said I have stumbled upon a grrreat series, The Walking Dead.  OMG, SO good. I went into my local Atomic Comics book store looking for anything I could find with those undead fiends, and I was in total heaven or should I say hell?  I came across the series and now I cant stop reading them. Also, it was made into a Movie series for AMC television. I dont have cable, so I guess I wont be watching it anytime soon. Bummer... anywho, I have read so far,  book volumes 1-5... again, SO damn good!!! Im not totally sure how many there are in all but I plan on reading them all.
So If you are into Zombies and like comics, Check it out!!!
Oh and thanks again for stopping in and reading my ramblings.  Ciao
Oh yah, I almost forgot to mention Im a HUGE Trueblood fan here as well. I love Vampires and werewolves too. I found this graphic novel on eBay and it was only a whopping $1 so I was like, hmmm
why not?? I am such a nerd/book worm. The book is called Bite Club... I havent read it YET but I'll let u know when I do and If it was a flop or not....

No comments:

Post a Comment