Wednesday, March 2, 2011

a cupcake 4 me?

Hello again, I told ya awhile back I was gonna try and work on this blogging stuff and Post more... U remember that in an earlier post, right?? Well anyways... I was watching a friends You Tube vlog a few weeks ago and she was making sprites, or Perler bead creations. I thought, huh that is neat. I gotta try them too....
So Yah of Corse I bought some too. Man I swear I have no life... Oh well. I went online and did a search and realized that Michaels had the beads, so off I went to chk them out.
Tip... I bought the 11,000 bead mixed container.... TOO many to SORT  OMG
why?? So before u buy them ... think about how long it takes to sort them... WOW!!
It takes hours/days NO LIE
next time I will just go online and order each color sold seperately in its OWN bag!
lol
Oh well, u live and learn
My very 1st creation...LOL  it looks kinda child like what can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment