Monday, March 28, 2011

Polish Hoarding, So I'll Swatch some....

Okay so Im sure most of you ladies out there do it too, do you have an insane want for Nail polish like me???
I dont know why we do it but I cant seem to get enough. Every time I am out shopping and Im near the Health and Beauty aisle in the stores, Im totally distracted as to the sole purpose I was out shopping in the 1st place.... NO LIE! The Polishes call out to me..... "come chk us Out! "

Before I know it Im elbows in, knee deep in a colorful array of all shades and hues of the stuff...
Nail Polish!!!  I think its an addiction... Really!!
I only have 10 digits and 10 toes yet for some strange reason I have started hoarding and collecting polish.
Oh and btw... Not just polish either, All things Nails too.  I picked up paint wheels as pictured here so I could do different designs and play with my polishes.... Hmm WOW I have way too much time on my HANDS....lol
or just polish.

Anywho... here are some of the sample swatches I have as of lately!! I hope U enjoy looking and as always, Thanks again for stoppin by.  Ciao~

1 comment:

  1. great colors So pretty http://britters89.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete