Saturday, September 10, 2011

88 beauty haul & swatches...

Ok I know its been awhile since my last post, Ive been neglecting this blog and havent had time to post much of anything thing... Sorry!

I was looking through my pictures and realized I had some polishes I wanted to share with you all...  

A while back, sometime in May I made an internet purchase on 88beauty.com
and picked up the China Glaze Island Escape collection and a few others by Orly...
                                  

I was gearing up for summer and wanted to find some new bright colors to add to my ever growing collection.

I also am a HUGE fan of China Glaze .... I didnt own any Orly polish prior to this so I wanted to try a few of them as well~

Hope U like the post,  and till next time...  Enjoy ure reading!!!

                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment